What are the acceptable methods of transporting funds to the repository site(s)?

Refer to MAPP 05.01.01 (Cash Handling) for details. In general, deposits must be made using authorized bank bags obtained from vault operations within Student Financial Services. Units outside of the E. Cullen Building should make arrangements with the UHPD to transmit funds.

Created: Mar 08, 2004 - 9:56am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1038
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.