What should I do if my parents or a friend comes to visit me on campus?

Visitors must obtain and display a temporary parking permit. Permits are available at the Information Booths at Entrance 1 or Entrance 15G.

Created: Mar 08, 2004 - 8:28am Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:9am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1034
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.