Since the University is not required to file Form 990, who can provide me with the University's most recent copy of Form 990-T (Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return)?

Contact the UH Tax Director, Keith Gernold at (713) 743-8710.

Created: Feb 19, 2004 - 4:37pm Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1022
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.