How can I obtain a new copy of Form 1042-S with the correct country of residency if the one that I received has the incorrect country of residency?

Contact the UH Foreign National Tax Specialist, Linda Morarticle at (713) 743-8987.

Created: Feb 19, 2004 - 4:36pm Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1021
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.