Should stipend payments be paid through Payroll or Accounts Payable?

Generally, if the individual is performing services for the benefit of the University, and the person is a University employee, compensation payments should be made by the Payroll Department.

Created: Feb 19, 2004 - 4:16pm Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1007
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.