Question: Our department had a foreign visitor give a speech and did not fill out the proper forms to make this payment tax free. How do we gross up the amount in order to insure that this visitor receives the correct amount specified in the contract?

Contact the UH Foreign National Tax Specialist, Linda Morarticle at (713) 743-8987.

Created: Feb 19, 2004 - 4:6pm Updated: Aug 07, 2009 - 5:10am Author: Web Technologies Article: 1000
Was this article helpful?

Thank you for your feedback. Click Here to submit again.